Current Exchange Rate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
you guys doing a tour of the old haunts?

for whatever its worth there remains a vestige of the angeles you boys must have become familiar with... if you happen upon the area, pak will want pictures

Jag

oi you forgot subic my friend :D

Tom Smedley:
Thanks for the information. Rick Murchison and I want to do a trip in the next few years and were just trying to determine the differences in prices now from when we last were there. I was at Clark Air Base and Rick went in and out of Subic. In addition to diving we would like to go to places like Baguio or maybe even Banaue.

Mostly just dreaming on a cold winter night.

Tom, I think Rick will be surprised in the changes in Subic, especially in the freeport area (former base)... And you'll be surprised to see Clark being run as civilian airport herding in tourists from all over Asia...! But the good thing is the wreck diving there is still excellent and the general cost of things is relatively cheap (but probably a lot more than when you guys were there). Keep your eyes open and I'm sure you'll come across some pretty good promotions by the airlines on flights from the States.

I heard that the Fire Empire is still open.

shugar:
you guys doing a tour of the old haunts?

for whatever its worth there remains a vestige of the angeles you boys must have become familiar with... if you happen upon the area, pak will want pictures

Jag

clgsamson:
Dennis knows it by heart....:D

It's down to 41 CDN. Lat time I was there it was 44...:shakehead

Back
Top Bottom