Current water temperature?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like pie. Pie is good.

It's even better than popcorn and beer.

For the record, I'll be wearing a 3mm full suit when I'm on the island in late February.

I will take neither pie nor popcorn and beer with me on the dives.

I like pie. Pie is good.

It's even better than popcorn and beer.

For the record, I'll be wearing a 3mm full suit when I'm on the island in late February.

I will take neither pie nor popcorn and beer with me on the dives.

I can't find a pie, but will a :hb2: be ok..providing I leave the candles off so the temperature won't vary more than 2-4 degrees causing you to reevaluate packing your 3mm?

Guess that totally nixes my gelatto, whether from the front street caro place or the cheaper place by WWs.

I can't find a pie, but will a :hb2: be ok..providing I leave the candles off so the temperature won't vary more than 2-4 degrees causing you to reevaluate packing your 3mm?

Haha!!! LOL - that's funny - as was your beer with the popcorn :D

It's critically important to leave the candles off! If you must have candles, make sure they're NOT burning while underwater - if the temperature goes up a degree, it could set off hurricanes.

It's critically important to leave the candles off! If you must have candles, make sure they're NOT burning while underwater - if the temperature goes up a degree, it could set off hurricanes.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:..omg that is soooo funny..good one Doc!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom