Cursed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBuoy sent me a bunch. So I am going to change them every now and then. Though I like this frog better I think the others showed up nicer.

Welcome to the board my bald beautiful friend..

772-370-2144, takes me an hour to get down there, but I'm free until April! Weren't we suppose to do a SG trip???? Call me freaky D and we'll go dive!

baitedstorm:
Welcome to the board my bald beautiful friend..

976-FUN-DIVE, takes me an hour to get down there, but I'm free until April! Weren't we suppose to do a SG trip???? Call me freaky D and we'll go dive!
Okay, Freaky D.
I wanna dive giant Jupiter ledges too though.

Scubakevdm:
Okay, Freaky D.

Wanna go this week? Wednesday and Thursday I can't, but I'm cool the rest of the week. We can go play with Captain Paul and th lemon sharks.

telephone me, dont call me :laughing:

Well WileEDiver and I greeted you back then...!!
I guess it's a little friendlier here now..?

baitedstorm:
Wanna go this week? Wednesday and Thursday I can't, but I'm cool the rest of the week. We can go play with Captain Paul and th lemon sharks.
I think I have to work every day. I'll call you. You should go back and edit your digits, I have entered them into the latest phone. I keep drowning them.

DandyDon:
Well WileEDiver and I greeted you back then...!!
I guess it's a little friendlier here now..?

I just looked at the line that says "hooters calendar". I'm thinking what the heck! Then I clicked. :wink:

I'm thinking that that was the quickest hook-up I've ever seen, lol. :redbite:

:)

Missdirected:
I just looked at the line that says "hooters calendar". I'm thinking what the heck! Then I clicked. :wink:

I'm thinking that that was the quickest hook-up I've ever seen, lol. :redbite:

:)

Are you still coming over?

Scubakevdm:
Okay, Freaky D.

I'd like to check that out too... and the lemon sharks...

Road Trip?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom