Cursed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Greets and Welcome to ScubaBoard...

Wow! Doing something you love and it's still called a job?

Let me get this right ~ your job is Diving and you get to do this in Florida....

Man are you Lucky, Can i be you Please??????

Scubakevdm you said "all I ever wanted was to be loved."

Good to have you {Are you feeling the ScubaBoard love yet?}

Cheers!

Hey Kev!

Its nice to see you attempt to use your super powers for good and not evil!

You should check out www.zendiving.com - they have really cool smilies that you are sure to appreciate!

Hey Kev...welcome to SB!!! A bunch of use will be at Ginnie Springs this weekend...wanna join us?

Scubakevdm:
Okay, Freaky D.
I wanna dive giant Jupiter ledges too though.

And don't forget about Belize Kevin. I still owe you one. Or two....anytime.

Hey Kevin. You are a lucky dude to dive for a living in the area you do. Wanna come dive with us in Oregon?

Hey thanks! I would love to go diving in Jupiter, Ginny, Oregon, and Belize! I'm usually working on weekends though. Eventually I'll get there. For now, I just got a short trip to Cali approved for early March. Jupiter is going to have to be sort of spontaneous for me, I'll jet you guys know if the opportunity presents.

Hank49:
And don't forget about Belize Kevin. I still owe you one. Or two....anytime.
:05: I wanna come too can I use his "or two" spot?

Scubakevdm:
Hi! I'm still kinda new to the board I guess. I thought maybe I should give this a little bump, because, gosh harldy anyone said hello to me when I first signed up for ScubaBoard.
Well, I would have said hello to you if I had been around back then..... thanks for giving me the chance to greet you properly. :D
Scubakevdm:
I guess that's where it all started to go wrong for me. I felt unwelcome, unwanted and turned my superpowers against the board and embarked on a a life of evil and unsavory posting. First it started out with my Stinky Booty, then I moved on to Bad Gas... who knows what's gonna be next? And all I ever wanted was to be loved. I just want to be good.
I'm not sure I wanna know about the Stinky Booty and the Bad Gas. Maybe I'll read those threads later....

When is the best time to see those lemon sharks? That's a dive I would definitely like to do. Oh yeah, I'm still a fairly new diver too. Doesn't that just make your day? :D

***Are ya feelin' the love yet, Kev?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom