Cypress and Becton 11-5-5 & Morrison 11-6-5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord:
By the way, you would have enjoyed seeing me on my training dives, especially at Blue Grotto. The worst dive of my life, followed by the best 2 hours later. I was only so-so at Troy as I was trying to get used to the doubles on my back. I wish you were there taking pics.

-P

Well don't get too good before the next time we dive, otherwise I'm not gonna be able to get some of those cool embarrassing pictures I like to get of everyone :D

philmottrek99and02:
I suppose if I had properly returned YOUR dive flag to the Bronco of Doom, you would have had a dive flag. I guess you were still enamorded by the hula girl on the dashboard of the Honda or perhaps under the influence of one of Sally's beers that you forgot about the flag in my back seat. I could be talked into a dive this Saturday if conditions are good. What is on your plate hombre? I need to return your flag.

Honestly, no hurry on the flag.

I have another flag, I just keep forgetting to toss it in the BOD.

I call the surf report nearly everyday, just to check on conditions. There was a swell this past weekend, but its gone and the water is clearing up nicely according to the report. I'm probably gonna do a night jetty dive at Alabama Point Thursday and take a few fish if I'm lucky. Surf report said they expect surf to start rolling in on Friday, but there are a few days for that to change. No concrete plans this weekend as of yet, but if I dive, it'll be in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach in salt water - if conditions stay calm(which they are not supposed to do).

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom