• DAN - Master Plan

Votes: 61 29.9%
  • DAN - Standard Plan

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other provider

Votes: 16 7.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcasey

Reaction score
I was wondering how many of you out there have DAN Insurance, or none at all and why. So here is a poll to find out.

Thanks,
Ryan

Only the best cuz if I get bent I'll likely get bent good.........

WW

Preferred. I don't ever want to use it, but.....

Hopefully I will never have to use it, but anything happens in the future, I have the full coverage. Helicoptor and chamber is very pricey and frankly I can't afford it and why should I, I have DAN

Thanks
Wreck Ranger

The Preferred plan is not available to us Canadians, and if I get bent, I don't want to be Bent and Broke.

Preferred. I don't ever want to use it, but.....

Me too.

Chad

Standard. I've had it for years and never had to use it (knocking on wood now).

Scott

Master Plan hope I never have to use it. I would rather have it and not need it . Then need it and not have it. I like to say that.

I made it a point to have coverage before I went for my OW cert dives. I never plan to go diving without it. The cost of the insurance is a small price to pay for the peace of mind that comes from knowing it's there if I ever need it...

... and I hope I never do.

Does regular medical insurance count at all? If you are not a DAN Member, have no special diving insurance, but do have regular medical insurance, are you No DAN - No Insurance?

For that matter, has anyone been treated for DCI with regular medical insurance? If so, did they pay for your treatment or was the claim denied because it was diving related?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom