• DAN - Master Plan

Votes: 61 29.9%
  • DAN - Standard Plan

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other provider

Votes: 16 7.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DAN preferred for me and my kids. As reiterated in most of the posts above, hope I NEVER have to use it but glad I have it covering my collective butts~

Master Plan for me. I just got my confirmation number a week ago.

I have the standard plan.

Preferred Plan.

I used to have the Master Plan, but a couple of charters I wanted to join wouldn't allow Master Plan divers. The Preferred Plan is as close to "no questions asked, no restrictions" as I am aware of.

In case I fizz, DAN's got my biz. Don't leave home without it.

Steven

Mostly just cause I like my plans to have fur on em before I need em instead of after... Hope I never do need to use it, of course. :bonk:

(Hmmm... I'm in a weird mood tonight, eh?)

As everyone else, never plan to use it. But for a year's coverage for about the price of a boat dive, it's not expensive insurance.

Went the Master plan, because I know if I didn't have it, and for some reason need a chamber visit, there's every possibility that my depth guage reads 40m+, even if my dive plan doesn't..

rcasey once bubbled...
I was wondering how many of you out there have DAN Insurance, or none at all and why. So here is a poll to find out.

Thanks,
Ryan

DAN Master Plan.

i got it because of my wife and kids.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom