Daytona Beach Boat Dive, June 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the more the merrier. i wish melinda would dive.

Then you might be able to get more than one day of diving per weekend - think how that would affect your diving! Does she not like it, something medical, emotional or just not something she thinks she would be interested in? I take it Melinda is your wife - otherwise i guess your wife wouldnt want to know who Melinda was :wink: Ok, must leave the office now, go home do stuff etc. Speak to you later and hope to see you next weekend.

BTW, when you call say that i emailed at some point, so that he isnt waiting on me to book places or something like that.

And I wish Dawn would dive, but hey, you have been allowed to buy a bike, so don't push it. I haven't rented a tank in a while, but Daytona sounds good to me. Only 45 minutes to the beach as long as I don't get pulled over. Sign me up, Andy!

BTW, I meant to say that I have two tanks of my own, so I won't need those.

alright... sounds like a plan. Daytona it is, and neither of you needs tanks

Hey, Cathryn wants to go too. She also has her own tanks.

Post details of the itinerary tomorrow evening, if you manage to get us booked tomorrow.

oh dang it... i am sorry, i just read that Chatryn wanted to go. They only had room
for two divers, and I talked him into booking three...dang it...

maybe she can call (386-424-1644) and see if she can get on? sorry =(

at the moment, I have it booked for three under Andy Rojas. it is going to be
$60.00 for you two (no tanks) and $65.00 for me. i had to use my credit card,
so please cancel within 48 hours of trip (by Wednesday to be safe) or i'll get charged.

itinerary:

show up at shop at 8:00 (directions here)
boat leaves 8:30
two wreck dives in 80 feet of water
boat arrives back 1:00 - 2:00

awww, no more room at the inn for me and my wife??

I was just about to ask what was going on this weekend when I saw your posts.
As I started reading, I realized you guys were going to choose Daytona, which is REAL close for us in Orlando.
So I was getting all excited, like reading a good book.
But by the time I got to the end of your thread, I saw the final, disappointing post - all booked up.
crap.
And that was going to be our first dive with an SBer.
shoot.

Well are you guys still doing Blue Springs sunday?
(I thought the springs were too packed on weekends?)

dang, sorry... that's the problem with boat dives, they fill up quick

we need to do a spring dive soon, where space is not an issue

Andy, if David and Cathryn want to go, then Becky and i can find another trip or spring, no worries. Cant believe they booked up so fast, but anyway, we can dive pretty much anywhere this weekend - so you 3 jump in and have a dive for us, we will have a dive for ourselves.

dang it... i forgot about Becky. i did a terrible job on this one. its' what you get
by trying to squeeze time in between doing stuff at work

how about if you guys call and see if you can get two more spots? if not, we
can always book the St. augustine trip?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom