Daytona Beach Boat Dive, June 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
dang, sorry... that's the problem with boat dives, they fill up quick

we need to do a spring dive soon, where space is not an issue
Firstly, some springs can have a size issue, but i guess unless you are cert'd to that point i wouldnt want to squeeze through. :wink: Anyway, please stop splitting threads on me, i am having a hard time keeping up - leave a note on the thread you branched off from or something so i can follow your e-paper trail!!

H2Andy:
dang it... i forgot about Becky. i did a terrible job on this one. its' what you get
by trying to squeeze time in between doing stuff at work

how about if you guys call and see if you can get two more spots? if not, we
can always book the St. augustine trip?
Dont worry too much about it, however what time does the boat set out on saturday morning from St Augustine??? Getting up stupidly early on our day off is not as desirable as it sounds. :wink: I will call them and see what is up.

simbrooks:
Andy, if David and Cathryn want to go, then Becky and i can find another trip or spring, no worries. Cant believe they booked up so fast, but anyway, we can dive pretty much anywhere this weekend - so you 3 jump in and have a dive for us, we will have a dive for ourselves.

Well if you got bumped, and are looking for buddies, my wife and I are free this weekend (and pretty much most weekends).
We're in east Orlando (Oviedo) and would prefer not to drive the length of the peninsula this weekend, but would consider it.

cra2:
Well if you got bumped, and are looking for buddies, my wife and I are free this weekend (and pretty much most weekends).
We're in east Orlando (Oviedo) and would prefer not to drive the length of the peninsula this weekend, but would consider it.
Probably whilst you were posting i was chatting with the guy on the Seadog, he squeezed us in, so the boat is now full with 16 people - so maybe another time on diving out there with you, but that now makes 5 in our little group for saturday - how are we going to split that up - is Andy going to find a buddy of convenience as he is odd man out???

What are you doing on sunday, might be free for a quick trip up to Blue Spring that day if you and your wife are free? I think i can coax Becky out for two sets of dives this weekend :wink:

simbrooks:
please stop splitting threads on me, i am having a hard time keeping up - leave a note on the thread you branched off from or something so i can follow your e-paper trail!!

some people are so bossy...

so simon, you worked your magic and you, becky, cathryn,
david, and me are all set for saturday?

you dah man!

I just had to show the colour of my money, that is all, almost anything can be done if you wave you piece of paper or plastic in front of them :wink:

But i repeat, please notify those in the old thread, i didnt even know this branch thread was here until an hour ago, at which time i found out that there were "no spaces" left. He says the boat takes 16, so should be a busy dive, however its on the wrecks, should be ok that way - how strong is the current up your end of the coast though?? Rip your mask off fast, or just a gentle current like Boynton etc?

So, should I have Cathryn call & try to weasel her way on board, or did you manage to do it for her, Simon? It wasn't very clear from the last 3 posts.

Ok, fourth time a charm here, i phoned up and made two more reservations for Becky and myself, the other 3 are on Andy's tab and are for you 3 to sort out - clearer?? :wink:

yeah... david, you and cathryn are covered on my card.

just make sure you let me know by Wednesday if you're backing out, otherwise
they charge me... no biggie, though, we can always settle up later.

this is gonna be fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom