Deckplans of the Spiegel Grove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Munin:
Not trying to flame you or be a jerk. If your profile information is inaccurate you might want to update or delete it. Personally, I'm not into telling anyone how to get to places they don't belong and I'm just basing my comments on the information you put up.

Regardless of your experience, be careful about swimming underneath things. I nearly had a ~4x6 deck plate fall on me once.

PM sent with more info.

Munin, Thank's for the info in the PM, your advice is well taken. I fowarded it to my dive team, and were heading back down again in a few week's, to access and find the engine room, thank you

Nope, none that I have found. I am going down to do some diving on her in about two weeks and will talk to some of the dive shops down there about deck plans.

FLTEKDIVER:
Sure will, I'm looking also for some detailed plan's as well for some of the other ship's as well in the area, Like the Dwain and the Thunderbolt, etc.

There really isn't much to the T-Bolt, she's pretty well opened up and most everything there is swim-through more so than actual penetration. I did notice a hole on the bottom deck (the one that runs below the superstructure) last time I was down there but being a good diver and not trained in that arena just yet, I didn't explore further so I'm not sure if it offers anything interesting or not. There are a few other entryways but most look to be clogged up with ridiculous amounts of debris & cables.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom