Deep Sea Supply Challenge-BP/W Tryout Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tie:
Too bad, it seems Tobin learned his lesson about loaning out rigs for free.

I would have to think it is pretty expensive for him to do that. He is out the shipping and now has to discount the rig because it is used. Maybe he will give a good deal on it.

So, Tobin, whatever happened to this used bp/w?

ams511:
I would have to think it is pretty expensive for him to do that. He is out the shipping and now has to discount the rig because it is used. Maybe he will give a good deal on it.

I'm impressed by the fact he even did it, Big points in my book,

So is there a DEMO unit traveling around that I could try. I have read a lot about the BP/W (According to some I'm not sure how I'm still alive in a Back inflate BC)... Maybe in the spring I'll find someone that will let me try their's.

Good write up by the way.

1_T_Submariner:
So is there a DEMO unit traveling around that I could try.

We no longer "send out" units for evaluation. We do maintain a rig or two that occasionally get demo'd by local divers, but you have to go diving with Al or myself.

Regards,

Tobin

Tobin,
Thanks, I don't blame you for not sending out units for Eval. I'll find someone that already dives one and try it.
Thanks,
Scot

cool_hardware52:
We no longer "send out" units for evaluation. We do maintain a rig or two that occasionally get demo'd by local divers, but you have to go diving with Al or myself.

Regards,

Tobin

1_T_Submariner:
Tobin,
Thanks, I don't blame you for not sending out units for Eval. I'll find someone that already dives one and try it.
Thanks,
Scot

Would it not be better to leave cold Illinois and travel to warm California to demo the rig with Tobin?

ams511:
Would it not be better to leave cold Illinois and travel to warm California to demo the rig with Tobin?

Sounds like a good Excuse for a trip. I might need 4-5 dives to really try it out. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom