Info Deep6 Excursion Upgrade Beta Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Posted to the website and Facebook now.
For those of you NOT on FB:
"The new firmware release candidate is now publicly available! For now we only have an APK (android), not iOS app (security reasons).
The new tech lite firmware features:
User settable GFs
Multi-Gas
Many new screens and data
Advanced planning mode
Quick switch gas menu
And a secret added Bonus:
HELITROX CAPABLE TO 21% He.
Special notes:
This update WILL DELETE EVERYTHING ON YOUR WATCH, including all dive logs - YOU MUST SYNC FIRST.
the sync function will not work with the various apps yet until the changed get adopted from libdivecomputer, be patient as we do not control third party apps like MacDive, Divelog, Subsurface, etc.
The APK can be downloaded and installed on your android device from here:
DEEP6GEAR.COM
deep6gear.com"

The apk is attached. NOTE: The apk replaces DiveStory with DiveStoryCustom (you may need to manually uninstall DiveStory so that the Custom version can install).

Attachments

• com.crest.divestory_RC9.apk.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 108
Yay for Helitrox! Thanks for making the Tech-lite that much more awesome.

I look forward to diving it soon, though currently without Helium.
Great work Landon and company on all the great dev and testing.

if you don’t have an android system can you use the upgrade?

No. See post #23. Patience....
I saw that but have seen people post that it wasn’t installed on ones ordered after Friday. Trying to get clarity if it needs to be updated via an app.

if you don’t have an android system can you use the upgrade?
Not without an enlightened buddy. 😛

I saw that but have seen people post that it wasn’t installed on ones ordered after Friday. Trying to get clarity if it needs to be updated via an app.
What is available now is a new version of DiveStory, which contains the new firmware. So you must install the new DS, and the installation program is an apk, i.e. for Android only.

What is available now is a new version of DiveStory, which contains the new firmware. So you must install the new DS, and the installation program is an apk, i.e. for Android only.
Great thank you, not an option for me,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom