Delta P VR3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought one last spring. It took time to grow on me, but now I love it. It becomes intuiative to use after a long while. The deep stops are great as soon as my buddies get used to the fact that I have to stop deeper than they do on the recreational computers. Then, I can pass them on their shallow stops typically. :)

I've never played the video game during deco though :) . I normally have other things on my mind at that point.

ocrmaster:
How much is a VR3?

Prices vary depending on which version you buy initially. The VR3 has the ability to grow with you as you progress by entering a pin # and unlocking additional features/programming.

The short answer is, "If you have to ask..."

Red Vette:
I too, like my VR3 but only buy one if you have someone who can help you navigate through its menu's and functions. Also make sure it is going to serve you well, no need to buy more computer than you need.

There's a demo available on the company's website that makes learning the button functions a breeze.

Played with it a bunch, but it took a while for the button setup to start making sense. Once you have it figured out, it's pretty easy.

The VR3 is way more computer than I need, and I won't be looking at one for a while (ever?), but it was interesting to see what one of the top of the line computers is capable of.

ocrmaster - A VR3 with all the options is somewhere in the neighborhood of $1500. Spendy computer, but it's being made for the 1% of divers that need to have a biznillion gas mixes.

-Brandon.

I got Vr3 for sales interested please send PM.
ocrmaster:
How much is a VR3?

ocrmaster:
Thank you guys!

VR3 will be my next purchase after my Nikon Rebel XT

I think you would need to be god to purchase this...... :wink:

hmm... must be a new Nikon model... :wink: and I thought VR3 was made by Suunto? no?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom