DEMA Show Nov 19-22, 2014, Las Vegas NV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will Lynne be joining you?

---------- Post added October 31st, 2014 at 08:46 PM ----------

Does DEMA offer an "independent instructor discount" for the show registration fee? I thought I saw such a thing in the past.

Thanks!
Are you looking for a pass?

Reactions: RJP
Will Lynne be joining you?

---------- Post added October 31st, 2014 at 08:46 PM ----------

Are you looking for a pass?

Why, yes... yes I am.

:D

It would be great to meet you guys at the show! Come stop by and check out our mounts, at booth 3208. https://www.zgearinc.com/

See you there!!!

Z Gear

I will be getting there on Tuesday and leaving on Sunday. I will be doing a little bit of everything there. Getting some new training, some updates and just checking out what is new. Always looking at the future travel destinations.

I already got my official NAUI DEMA t-shirts last week, so apparently, I already went. I don't remember a damn thing about the show, but that's kinda par for the course. Vegas would be kinda fun since I've only flown over it on my way to Area 51, but we're not gonna discuss that at all.
DEMA AND Burning Man... now that would be something.

I will be with Sea Pearls in the XS Scuba booth #2109. It's been a few years since I've been to a DEMA so I'm looking forward to seeing lots of old friends.

Also, we'll be showing off some new harnesses and harness accessories in the Highland brand that were inspired by the commercial harnesses we build for the ADE line of commercial gear.

Hey everyone attending - say 'Gday' to my fellow Aussie Paul Jelley at the Taveuni Dive Resort stand - he's very fond of American Pale Ale AND will tell you all about diving Rainbow Reef in the Somosomo Strait in Fiji. Btw not only is he a great bloke, friend and world-class piss-head, he's also an avid uw photographer. You can't miss him - silver fox standing 6'6".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom