DFW Happy Hour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
You know I was thinking... with all this heat and stuff going on, maybe getting together for a tasty beverage just might do the trick.

It's been a while since our last one - who's up for it? Next week maybe?

D.

45 views and NO ONE wants to get together for a dallas happy hour?

For shame! Was there a massive Mormon conversion I didn't hear about or something? ;-)

D.

Where were you thinking about, Addison area again? Surely we can do better than the 3 of us who showed up last time.

Aren't Parrotheaddiver and her dh coming to CSSP soon? I think the weekend of the 5th or the 19th? We are hard to commit for August- our karate tournament is the 12th, and we have another to attend in San Antonio on the 26th- will also be diving Aquarena that weekend. We might could make something on the weekend of the 5th or 19th, but again- it's hard to plan around everyone.

We could try a party at CSSP after diving when PHD comes? Or drive into Terrell? Or yall could even get together on a week day, Sat night, or Sunday afternoons sometimes work well. Daylon, I think it's a great idea- keep hammering away and something will evolve...

I kinda like the idea of a CSSP Texas Swamp Divers Dive. Get everyone diving together and then maybe grill out and have a few beers at the quarry, after everyone is done diving of course. We'll never be able to come up with a date that pleases everyone so maybe we just need to have a poll with dates to see what works best for most. Thoughts?

Beers and Brats at CSSP? Sounds like a plan to me..

D.

hey..that rhymed!

Daylonious:
Beers and Brats at CSSP? Sounds like a plan to me..

D.

hey..that rhymed!

Please pick a date ASAP!!!! If I get enough notice about it I might be able to get off from work for it. LOL My boss is still mad at me that I went on the Stetson Bank trip with out him.

I will keep an eye to this since 'brats' were mentioned....yum

Back
Top Bottom