DFW Happy Hour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The brats definitely do, but I'm not too sure that Robert allows beer in the park. Better tread carefully there...

The 2nd or 3rd is fine with me... As for the weekend of diving I am up for anything. Just let me know the tmes and places

I think we should probably start a new thread for the CSSP dive and leave this one for the happy hour date/time. Thoughts?

Okay - I propose happy hour on the 3rd of August (thursday) -

Now for locations - I think the last one was in Arlington, so let's move it back north a bit...

Addison is always a favorite... multiple choices there - BJ's, Hooters, Sherlocks, Chammps -

Irving - nice semi-central location - cool river, Chammps (again) or one of the bars at 635 / macarthur

Any idears?

D.

How about one of the restaurants over by Grapevine Mills Mall?

ScubaTexan:
How about one of the restaurants over by Grapevine Mills Mall?

That works for me.. what's over there? Cozymels I think... not to familiar with what's over there... heck, any place with a decent draft is fine with me..

D.

Cozymels was the first place the Swampers met after I joined. I'm fairly sure it's still there...

Beast and I have been kinda sorta planning a trip up there sometime in August. I'd much prefer a dive meet than a bar/restaurant thing.

The 19th might be doable but the 26th would be better.

Back
Top Bottom