DFW Happy Hour?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Free beer at the I-20 Hooters in Arlington!!!

I'm in for the deal at CSSP on the 19th.

I created a new thread for the CSSP meet and greet. Figured a more appropriate title might attract the attention of a few more swampers. As for the happy hour just let me know where we decide to go. I have no idea if I'll be able to make it or not, that just depends on work, but I'll try.

Did this idea die? I kinda hijacked it, I suppose, with the dive party idea. Alas, as fate would have it, the dive party will be held on a weekend when we cannot attend. So, do yall still want to do the happy hour thing? Figured I'd bump this thread and see if there's still any interest.

We still on for tomorrow? I'm game... just say where and when..

D.

Tomorrow? Dang. Yall have fun, no can do the weekday thang this week, gotta work on my classroom tomorrow evening, and I'm 2 hours from DFW. No one had posted about this in a while, so I guess I got confused and didn't realize it was tomorrow! Sorry, Daylon and friends- hopefully we can dive together soon anyway!

Well...not a terrible amount of response... looks like we may have to postpone for a while unless things pick up this afternoon..

Side note - did my first confined water classes with students (I'm a DM in training) last night.. had a BLAST. Can't wait to see these folks take their first OW dives.. it's just fantastic to see them "get it" in the water.

D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom