DIR from the start

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tollie:
As others have said certify and start diving.
I agree.

I've found a nice shop out here thanks to someone on TDS. The owner was a former WKPP board member and a former student of Jarrod J., I think I will do my OW with him.

- JT

don't be to quick to go with what one agency say's is the only and best way of doing things. Their is alot of gear and gear configurations out now. And when you go buying tech gear it is expensive, and so is the training. Talk to active divers, go out to dive sites and see what divers are using. Don't take anyones word as gospel. look at all the agency's GUE,NSS-CDS, NACD,ANDI and TDI to name a few. IMO it is importain to take tech class from someone who dose it for a living full time. I took my cave class form an instr. who makes his living doing it and has done it for years. He is in the cave at least 2-4 times a week. can't beat that kind of experience.

batmanrobin_dead.jpg

Anybody know if Uncle JT lost his 50 and go DIR from the get go?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom