DIR in Arizona?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're officially working on making it happen. We'll get some details out when we have more information.

I'm in New Mexico and trying to accomplish the same thing. What I have found is that there are alot of people in Colorado, Texas, and New Mexico who are interested in DIR. Perhaps we could all consolidate our efforts and get a southwest DIR group together. What do you guys think?

Jennifer

Sounds like things just might work out. Now I have to go buy some long hoses, SP jets, a new backup, all black gear, bp/wing, doubles, manifold, speedo's. LOL just kiddin I'll wait till they give me a good rippin thats got to be half the fun........

I forgot to mention the class I am coordinating for April...too early on a Saturday. The class is April 18 through the 20 at Santa Rosa, New Mexico, which is 2 miles east of Albuquerque. Mike Kane and Sonya Tittle (from 5th D) are the instructors. The course cost is $350, due by March 15. There's more information posted at pages.prodigy.net/jewhtwave/DIRF/DIRNM.htm If you would like more information or would like to register you can contact me at jewhtwave@prodigy.net or contact Mike Kane. It would be great to have some folks from Arizona, which is my old stomping grounds.

Jennifer

I think by the time this is all said and done we will have more than enough people to take the course. I trust AzAtty to get things in order I've PM'd him a few times and he seems to really want this DIRF class here in AZ. I would like to learn with people in this state so I could possibly dive with them often.

We're working on it. We think we have a LDS on board and we've spoken with GUE and instructors. I'm putting together an information packet for distribution, which I'll start circulating as soon as we get a date set.

jewhtwave once bubbled...
I forgot to mention the class I am coordinating for April...too early on a Saturday. The class is April 18 through the 20 at Santa Rosa, New Mexico, which is 2 miles east of Albuquerque.
Jennifer

It's about 2 hours east of Abq., about 100 miles.

If it were two miles, I'd be go there after work like some guys go to a bar for a beer! =-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom