DIR Logbook?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VTernovski once bubbled...
ok, thanks for replies, but my question was more specific as to what type of logbook you use, rather than if you a logbook. Basically, I want to buy a logbook, and want to know what is a better buy in comparasing to PADI logbooks. If you didn't buy the logbook, did you make one yourself? If so, would you minding sharing what format, type of paper, etc, etc...

Once again, I am more interested in the actuall logbook, and not whether you care to log your dives or not.. Also, was interested in a DIr-specific ways of logging your dives... how does it different from, let's say PADI way of logging your dived. thanks!

-Vadim

I used to use the sheets bought from padi for the 3-ring notebook, then I made my own sheet in excel and printed them out. Currently I just use "Franklin Planner"-like lined paper to log my dives. Normally get 5-6 dives per page depending on how much I brain dump.

The sheet I used to use is on my download page. Feel free to modify as needed. Log Sheet

As to DIR, I'm not sure what specific characteristic you're trying to log, but I've not changed my logging habits that I developed since OW, after I took DIRF or Tech1.

bob

Back
Top Bottom