DIR Not Cool Enough?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup ...

BobatAgateBeach.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Is that so you don't confuse your right and left hands underwater?! ha ha ha!!

Actually, I would think at 20 metres or deeper that they'll end up being the same colour. That could be an instructive thing to show students....

R..

Those would all be good reasons ... but the real reason is because I'd poked a hole in my right glove, and my backup pair were a different color ... and I was too lazy to replace them both ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Actually, I would think at 20 metres or deeper that they'll end up being the same colour. That could be an instructive thing to show students....

R..

I can tell you from experience they are not.

I can tell you from experience they are not.

This means there is a good chance that you and Bob can swap one glove each to both have matching colors!

I've got the orange 2-dip gloves too. They're MUCH darker at depth than the smurf gloves.

I've even got a pair of green single dip gloves I'm saving for St Patty's Day :wink:

In response to the original post....

I was recently flipping through a gun/shooting magazine and there was an article about how guns are portrayed in movies where they talk about the bad techniques that are displayed, vs some movies that show good shooting techniques.

I find it interesting that a gun/shooting magazine can advocate good techniques for their readership, yet diving magazines continually show and promote poor diving techniques.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom