Disney's Dive Quest Report....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going out this summer and fully intend to do this dive
One question, and I probably need a European to answer this. The DVD they give you, is it region coded? i.e will I be able to view it at home on my region 2 DVD player

One question, and I probably need a European to answer this. The DVD they give you, is it region coded? i.e will I be able to view it at home on my region 2 DVD player

Its just a cheap copy dvd. I have made a copy for my mom and dad and just used roxio to copy it. I didn't need anything special to copy it. so i think you would be OK.

The copy you buy is made on a region 1 dvd burner. You can use software to remove the region code and change to a format for your region. I use ANYDVD and DVD 2 ONE, my self.

I remember going to the living seas thing back in 1996 when I was a kid, big aquarium or whatever, and I remember seeing the diver in the lock chamber (didn't know what it was at the time) and I do recall seeing divers, some that looked like kids and I had always wanted to do it, just didn't know how but i'm glad I found this thread because now once I get certified, I will have to try this out.

I am a newbie but was wondering if there is any threat with the sharks in there? What do the waivers generally cover?

I am going down to Orlando in a few days and will be doing this dive! I can not wait! Thanks for all of the tips from the prior visitors.

I am a newbie but was wondering if there is any threat with the sharks in there? What do the waivers generally cover?

The sharks are hand fed. and VERY well I might add. If you really think the sharks are a threat in this setting then don't dive Blue Springs or Crystal River. the mantee's are killers ! lol :rofl3: J/K Seriously. There isn't a creature in the aquarium that will hurt you. Even the rays are tailless.

The sharks are hand fed. and VERY well I might add. If you really think the sharks are a threat in this setting then don't dive Blue Springs or Crystal River. the mantee's are killers ! lol :rofl3: J/K Seriously. There isn't a creature in the aquarium that will hurt you. Even the rays are tailless.

But, what about the dolphins? When I was there a few years ago for my encounter, they had separated the dolphins into their own penned in area. Told us that they were too aggressive to play in the big pool.

But, what about the dolphins? When I was there a few years ago for my encounter, they had separated the dolphins into their own penned in area. Told us that they were too aggressive to play in the big pool.

This is true. The dolphins are kept separated because they can be aggressive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom