Dive Computers !!! Help....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tampabay

Reaction score
:06:

First I would like to thank everyone who has help me with tips on Diving gear. I do appreciated and hope to pass on the favor... I would like to hear on tips and comments about anyone using a Dive Computer and how much they like it....Also I'm looking forward to setting up my boat as a dive boat to share time diving with anyone coming down my way in the future... No cost..Just split the cost of fuel.

"Good things should be free!!!!!

Best to all...........................

Tampabay:
:06:

First I would like to thank everyone who has help me with tips on Diving gear. I do appreciated and hope to pass on the favor... I would like to hear on tips and comments about anyone using a Dive Computer and how much they like it.........
Unlimited reading and learning on dive computers here:
http://www.scubaboard.com/f17.html

Where are you? Would be good to complete your Profile...

Tips on how to use the computer. Ok, here is the most obvious and I might add the one least done.....read the manuel. Seriously, many divers never bother and as a result they do not understand competely the information the dive computer is trying to tell them.

pasley:
Tips on how to use the computer. Ok, here is the most obvious and I might add the one least done.....read the manuel. Seriously, many divers never bother and as a result they do not understand competely the information the dive computer is trying to tell them.

Thank you!!

pasley hit nail on the head, read the book. Also, if you bought it from your LDS, GO ASK questions from the staff there. Dive computers are not all that complicated if you have a good grasp of diving and you understand the tool in your hand.

Since I was taught on tables, I can dive either method. Yes, a computer will allow me to descend to 80' and still have a 45 minute non-deco dive. (80ft for only about 5 minutes, the rest in 25-35 ft water.)

Thank you but which ones are best for the beginner diver? I also use the tables. Best Regards,Rey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom