Dive guide for Pt Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDRINK25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Planning a trip from Atlanta to Pt Lobos for Labor day and have already reserved 2 teams for diving. Looking for a guide will take care of the park fee and give some cash as well. My wife and I are experienced divers with over 300 dives each. Just looking for someone to show us around no babysitting required.

are you looking to hire a dm? if so, the local shops in Monterrey should be able to help (bamboo reef, aquarius, breakwater scuba)

if you're just looking for someone to dive with, try the ba diving yahoo group also.

I don't want to hire a dive shop guide. I would like to compensate someone to show us around and dive with us.

Do you have a link to the Ba diving group?

Let's talk about it. Send me email at aquariusds@sbcglobal.net. (I owned Aquarius in Monterey for 7 years and when I sold the shop I just kept the same old email address. One of these days I will get around to changing it, I promise!)

I'm mostly interested in knowing that truly, babysitting is not required. I've done a whole lot of tours and finally got burned out on doing that. In the process, though, I gained a lifetime's worth of diver horror stories to tell.

Bruce

Now Bruce take me with u too :) i want to her em horror stories:)
p.s. Hows carribean?

Planning a trip from Atlanta to Pt Lobos for Labor day and have already reserved 2 teams for diving. Looking for a guide will take care of the park fee and give some cash as well. My wife and I are experienced divers with over 300 dives each. Just looking for someone to show us around no babysitting required.

RDRINK25,
If Bruce is willing to take you and your wife on dives at Pt. Lobos, you are a very lucky person. Take him up on it! It will be an incredible dive experience.

RDRINK25,
If Bruce is willing to take you and your wife on dives at Pt. Lobos, you are a very lucky person. Take him up on it! It will be an incredible dive experience.

Thanks we have been in contact and I am looking forward to it. Going to be an awesome day of diving!

Back
Top Bottom