Dive hair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paula, I'll definitely let you know about the reaction.....IF I try it. and then i might just bring a handful and ask a dive buddy to pick one......LOL.

Sue, I had to cut the hair bands out the last time!!! The condom would actually be to keep the conditioner on, the saltwater off, and keep the stray hairs from snarling. AT LEAST that's what my thought is!!!

MB104:
Look at my pic to the left. Mother nature took care of this issue for me.

Well, I wasn't going to go THAT short :wink:

I'd say wear it proudly (your dive hair that is)

Bob (Yes that is dive hair extremus in my profile picture)

ASUPaula:
My hair ends up not just looking frightful, but in a matted mess after dives. I was thrilled to discover Aussie Knot Forgotten. It smells great, and my fingers slide through the tangles like a charm.
This stuff really is great! Does wonders for the hair :)

I tried ABBA leave in conditioner after my dive last Saturday and worked great! I was able to comb it out and put it in a ponytail and went out to lunch. Great tip!

Does anyone have a truly scuba proof eyeliner? All the waterproof ones are apparently not scuba proof.

given that i am wearing a mask and have a regulator in my mouth that makes me look incredibly attractive, i don't even bother putting on the mascara at all. i save that until AFTER i'm out of the water and can no longer rely on the mask and regulator as beauty enhancements. (no extra charge for the sarcasm)

I'm only there to impress the fish. :gorgeous:

Do they KNOW what eyelashes are???

she is clearly not concerned with using a little compound-w on those warts!!!!

great pic!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom