Dive op roll call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that what you call yours? :D

Why yes, yes I do.

Safety_Sausage_.jpg

As does Gopbroek:

smbg.png

Hey Gopbroek,

Since you dared to question the size of his Yamaha(s), Capitan Carlos shared some video evidence for you:

[youtubehq]ZwUmdSfo1i8[/youtubehq]
Nice look at the Shark

[youtubehq]bHouYucttR4[/youtubehq]
It is all in the Twins.

[youtubehq]lTdyb4AhvRo[/youtubehq]
Friendly wave and encouragement!
Wow, that was odd, was that on a Thursday? Chan Fran takes Thursdays off and perhaps it was a relief captain.
FYI, I do not wear hood and I use small cheap POS SMB, not the high $ one in your later post, one of these days we need to go out a kill some Pez Leon together.

Wow, that was odd, was that on a Thursday? Chan Fran takes Thursdays off and perhaps it was a relief captain.
FYI, I do not wear hood and I use small cheap POS SMB, not the high $ one in your later post, one of these days we need to go out a kill some Pez Leon together.

Actually it was today. Hehe. And that sound like fun to me!!

Dec2014Coz (1 of 1).jpg

Actually it was today. Hehe. And that sound like fun to me!!

View attachment 202586

Now that is a nice Pez Leon picture, all three points in it. Have you tried back spinning them with a marginal 1 spike hit, it stuns them and allows a second chance for dispatch.
Got a kitchen pass from my wife this morning now I have to get the days off from work but I am going to try to make it down next weekend for the end Carnival.

Now that is a nice Pez Leon picture, all three points in it. Have you tried back spinning them with a marginal 1 spike hit, it stuns them and allows a second chance for dispatch.
Got a kitchen pass from my wife this morning now I have to get the days off from work but I am going to try to make it down next weekend for the end Carnival.

How about I lined up a quick follow up from the first 'miss.' Turns out I hit it a little and snagged a feather in the rubber band on the spikes. Pulled it back and stabbed myself. I freaked a little. Decided to head up and treat it. In the end, I think I got stabbed by where it broke in the middle. No venom.

Hey if you are coming to Carnaval, Scubaboard dinner, Monday at El Moro, 1830 ish.

Of course I am going to support Tres Pelicanos as I just shared a review of that dive op! As far who has the fastest boat? WHO CARES! 3P's Skinny Shark and Dive with Alison's Maximus are both more than fast enough for all. If this is going to turn into a drag race to the sites during which time we all get crap beat out of us, I've NO INTEREST!

Carlos you are costing me gas money-racing the Skinny Shark. Agree that your 400 hp can out perform our 300 and your ride would be smoother. Lets make a new Mayan rule--three quarter throttle and save some gas.Enjoyed your video passing us.

Of course I am going to support Tres Pelicanos as I just shared a review of that dive op!

Good. Lots of people like them and they seem great.

As far who has the fastest boat? WHO CARES!

Seriously? Turn in your man card.

3P's Skinny Shark and Dive with Alison's Maximus are both more than fast enough for all.

Quite true I am sure.

If this is going to turn into a drag race to the sites during which time we all get crap beat out of us, I've NO INTEREST!

1. Not a race. That is just a video of what happens everyday. (I was kidding about the drag race.) That's how I know to say the Shark is a nice boat. We pass it all the time, however it is a fast boat, so I get a better look at the Shark than some others. Carlos did add the waves and gestures today just to liven up the video.

2. You ain't getting beat on the Max at speed. See above, she is a converted sport fisher designed to run fast and NOT beat you. Don't hate her for doing what she was MADE to do....

---------- Post added February 3rd, 2015 at 11:56 PM ----------

Carlos you are costing me gas money-racing the Skinny Shark. Agree that your 400 hp can out perform our 300 and your ride would be smoother. Lets make a new Mayan rule--three quarter throttle and save some gas.Enjoyed your video passing us.

That was 3/4 throttle and the ride was smooth.

---------- Post added February 4th, 2015 at 09:19 AM ----------

Since a little friendly banter seem to ruffle a few feathers and leave a few panties in a bunch, Carlos sent this beautiful rainbow for the peace love and everyone gets a trophy crowd:

[youtubehq]lJq3N9WO0J0[/youtubehq]

Anybody here ever dive with Blue Dream Cozumel, out of the Playa Azul resort? I have an unusual coz stay coming up in that we will be staying North at Playa Azul and will be golfing as well as diving. Never stayed up north before and it would be convenient to be picked up and dropped off at the resort as opposed to taking taxis to town and back. For my part I an on the fence about it because I like to go with the dive ops that I am accustomed to.

gaffer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom