Dive op roll call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tres Pelicanos, 250+ dives in 2 years and still enjoying them. Wish I could dive on a regular basis instead of just on vacation.

Aldora Divers

I enjoy their crews, their DMs, and the 120's. I also like that they usually take longer surface intervals at places where we can eat.

Blue Angel and Tres Pelicanos....

BA for the view and the staff, and Tres Pelicanos because of the awesome people we first met at the BA!!!

Blue magic. Their sleep and dive packages are the nicest for the price I found. Al 100 tanks for me, dive your profile/computer, they take care of my gear, beach surface intervals, great service, Pumba is a legend, good times!!

Tres Pelicanos.

Great boat that is roomy , fast and always well maintained. Great service from start to finish. Experienced boat captain that is johnny on the spot when you surface. Two of the best DM's in Coz. You are allowed to dive your tank and computer without limitations on your bottom time, and they are very competitive in terms of costs (actually towards the lower end of the spectrum in Coz I think).

What's not to like?

Couldn't have said it better.

Living Underwater or Dive Paradise (use the fast boats).

Most recently, Aldora!

I like the grouping by ability onto fast small boats, allowed me to meet great, like-minded people. I like the long surface interval at a beach club because I like to eat and relax, and chat with fellow divers. I like the conveniently located shop - nice to pop in with questions, etc. for people who don't have phone access. I enjoyed all of the DMs. Lots of ops have a lot of those features, and then add the option to do an AFTERNOON dive and go north where the lionfish are (or east when the port is closed). (And they helped me after a lionfish and I got into a fight.)

That said, I haven't found a shop I don't like yet - but Aldora meets my needs best!

P.S. - After writing that, responding to the Shore Dive thread, and PMing a joke to MMM, now I must leave to go research flights ...
:)

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who wrote more than just the name of your dive Op.

Back
Top Bottom