dive operaters in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron Brandt:
If You dive with Troy at Pelagic Ventures your gear can be locked up overnight or for the whole trip. They will haul your gear accross the street and into the boat if you require. I left my gear there this last time out at Christmas and worked out well.

Be sure to call or email ahead. Ther is a link to their site on my sig or email: fishboy@prodigy.net.mx

Be sure to tell Troy or Jimmy that Ron Brandt sent You!

Ron

And theres Ron advertising for Troy again!!!!...............ROFLMAO. Hey Ron, howyadoin!!

Try www.bottomtimedivers.net Raul has small fast boat will pick you up at the pier and will keep your gear, rinse, dry, and have it setup the next morning. I to will be at Reef Club 2-6-05 thru 2-10.

By the way, the walk to the pier from the hotel can be as long as 2 city blocks depending on which side of the property they put you in. Then there are stairs down to the pier about 25. Make arrangements with Raul before hand and he will come get your equiptment if you have so much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom