Dive packages from Toronto?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MGW1979

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know if there are any companies/travel agencies that organize dive trips departing from Toronto? I want to go for a trip at the end of Feb. So far the best deal I can come up with is Fantasy Island in Roatan then purchase a 10 dive package. I'd preferably like to keep it under $1800 PP.
Thanks!

not sure about travel agencies but my wife and i just got back from cozumel, we each did 12 dives and it was like 2400 for the two of us and we stayed at the iberostar which is a 5 star resort we have stayed ther in the past too. We booked the trip through sunwing.ca and we used dive with martin.

You can fly from Toronto via Sky Service (through Alba or Conquest) but book you own hotel with a dive package from here. There seem to be several attractive possibilities from very reasonable to very pricy. Check out http://www.roatan.com

Good luck

I find scuba2000 to be pretty pricey. I'm tagging along on this thread since I want to go to Cozumel also, and am finding it expensive. The flight seems to be the worst part...finding diveshops in Cozumel with a good deal does not seem to be a problem.

Michael

scubamarcp:
not sure about travel agencies but my wife and i just got back from cozumel, we each did 12 dives and it was like 2400 for the two of us and we stayed at the iberostar which is a 5 star resort we have stayed ther in the past too. We booked the trip through sunwing.ca and we used dive with martin.
How was Dive with Martin? I have heard mixed reviews about them. Any good/bad things with their shop?

Michael

mibaro:
How was Dive with Martin? I have heard mixed reviews about them. Any good/bad things with their shop?

Michael

we have never had any issues with them we have been using them for 2 years, they are very safe and flexible they let you pick the dive spots and their prices are awsome!!!!!!! :D

I was looking on selloffvacations.com and there are all inclusive packages to cozumel for about $1250 Cdn including tax (depending on when you want to go). Diving would be extra however. This seems like a pretty good deal from what I've seen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom