Dive Plans For This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We use it some for check out dives. and like Dr. Dive said pull a flag and stay on the inside of the fenders. Tides do play a roll but I have gotten away with it between tides. (USE GOOD JUDGEMENT AND DIVE SMART)

SUNDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 5 TO 8 FEET. BAYS AND
COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH.

[SIZE=+1]SUNDAY NIGHT[/SIZE]
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS BUILDING TO 6
TO 9 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH.

With Southeast winds i'm not sure exactly how that will effect Ft. Pickens. I think it would be ok, because the winds would be coming from almost behind us from our entry point.
Ft_Pickens.jpg

The only problem is that it sounds like things are going to be churned into chocolate milk with the coastal waterways being all churned up.

I have the next week off until Friday and I want to get in some diving. If things are a no-go, lets plan on something into the week if possible. I am not opposed to hitting Cypress Springs. Even with some of the recent rain the basin should still be nice. Feel free to give me a call on my cell Xray.

If things calm down lets plan on taking the boat out.

SUNDAY
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS 5 TO 8 FEET. BAYS AND
COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH.

[SIZE=+1]SUNDAY NIGHT[/SIZE]
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS BUILDING TO 6
TO 9 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH.

With Southeast winds i'm not sure exactly how that will effect Ft. Pickens. I think it would be ok, because the winds would be coming from almost behind us from our entry point.
Ft_Pickens.jpg

The only problem is that it sounds like things are going to be churned into chocolate milk with the coastal waterways being all churned up.

I have the next week off until Friday and I want to get in some diving. If things are a no-go, lets plan on something into the week if possible. I am not opposed to hitting Cypress Springs. Even with some of the recent rain the basin should still be nice. Feel free to give me a call on my cell Xray.

I took a trip out to Orange Beach today to check out the new Gulf Divers shop. During my tri p I stopped by the Theo Baars bridge and things did not look good. The visibility looked to be about 3 feet. On my journey towards Orange Beach the water conditions looked rocky. You guys just wanna wait till sometime this week to get in a dive?

I am flexible. I can rearrange things to get in a dive if the conditions are right. If you guys put together something during the week, let me know.

:mooner:...oh yeah...that's for you BugMan...

And.....I will be back in the caves after Christmas...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom