Dive Plans For This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the infamous words of Donna, "If you can't dive...drink" :D (In fact there is a whole thread about that somewhere)

COLD! But, a lot of cool eels came out once the sun went down

The caves were great :D

Yes they are:D:D I'm in High Springs, Fl. right now and have been sence Sat. We have dived Genny, Devils Ear and Eye, Pecock I to 1100' and will dive Devils System all day tomorrow, I will do a full report when I get back in town:lotsalove:

Damn you and your caves!!!!!:D, it seems that everyone is diving except for me right now!!!! I have got to get out in the water soon, school has really been cramping my style. I came by your shop on Saturday and it was nice to see everything. I think it is such a better place than your other location. I was so jealous when I heard your out taking your cave class. I look forward to seeing your trip report when you return (hopefully with some cool pictures).

Looking forward to a report too!

Come on Walter...let's put something together so we can dive. Your gills are going to dry out if we don't do something soon.

Damn you and your caves!!!!!:D, it seems that everyone is diving except for me right now!!!! I have got to get out in the water soon, school has really been cramping my style. I came by your shop on Saturday and it was nice to see everything. I think it is such a better place than your other location. I was so jealous when I heard your out taking your cave class. I look forward to seeing your trip report when you return (hopefully with some cool pictures).

Hi all, I am pretty new to the SB thing but I am looking for some dive action anytime, I am off for a while so if anyone needs a buddy for something or is putting a dive together let me know... I would like to do some beach diving maybe at perdido pass or ft pickens like the thread start as :)

pm me, and my number is in my profile

I want to go diving as well!!! I would like to do something before the end of the year. I don't care if it is boat, shore or spring. You guys figure something out and count me in. As far as I know right now until the end of the year, I will have family here and gatherings going on from Christmas Eve through that Sunday. I am flexible except for then.:)

Has anyone heard if Vortex is open to doing a New Years eve dive...one where we can dive the new year in? They did it one time a long time ago. Then there was the issue of no EMS service after 11 PM or something like that so they stopped doing it. I will PM Shane and ask him if there is any interest??

I want to go diving as well!!! I would like to do something before the end of the year. I don't care if it is boat, shore or spring. You guys figure something out and count me in. As far as I know right now until the end of the year, I will have family here and gatherings going on from Christmas Eve through that Sunday. I am flexible except for then.:)

Posted via Mobile Device

Back
Top Bottom