Dive Profiles for the Oriskany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are they? It looks like most of the Oriskany is pretty deep. My buddy and I were looking at driving down from Memphis one weekend to dive the big ship.

Were AOW, Nitrox, etc. Have done a few dives to 130 on regular air. Have been to 120 on Nitrox.

With those givens, what would we be looking at for Oriskany profiles? And with what gas mix? Emphasis on no-deco or short deco.

I've got close to 200 DIVES ON THE ORISKANY! I regularly dive it on 30%. Did I mention I saw a Whale Shark on it this weekend at 110 feet? It is a great dive. The stuff at 80 -100 feet is totally cool. There are tons of tropical fish and Octopus to visit with. The swim throughs are very interesting and safe. Every weekend it changes for me - so I think you'll have a great time. Come on down. You'll love it.

Back
Top Bottom