Dive Report - Grand Circuit - 12 May 07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIG 'EM!

I so want to dive that at night next time I'm there.

Were those from your P&S Cam? I love them. They're all spooky Blair Witch.

---
Ken

Thanks for sharing the report, photos and videos.

The night time video is very nice. Makes me want to go diving.

No Whay... that is crazy. He just kinda launched, hung out, and then remembered he's a fish.

Very nice.

---
Ken

Did you see that? There were 2 launches!

Load the fish in the tube.....Fire number 1! Fire Number 2!

:lol:

Jim... but you have the dive buddy cards right? :)

I didn't see anything ICBM in the video. I want my 1 minute and 49 second of my life back after watching the video!!!

Not only that, I want the rest of my 20 year life back also. Anyways, sorry if I'm losing it, just killed the college class and damn proud about it too. :D See you all in the ocean, if not in the hospital when I'm on the bed.

Ben_ca:
Did you see that? There were 2 launches!

Load the fish in the tube.....Fire number 1! Fire Number 2!

:lol:

Jim... but you have the dive buddy cards right? :)

MAN....... Ben I thought that was a secret!!

Hey buddy It look's like you guy's all had a great time !!

I wanted to be there for the reefcheck class but came home from Monterey that last weekend, I went to blockbuster and got out of my pick-up turned to close the door and thru my back out, not able to walk for 1st week and now into the third week am still off of work and not allowed to return for at least two more, though DR says if it dosent hurt I can go diving!! DIVING..... OOhh gawd it dosent hurt really I am not crying it dosent hurt!! LOL!! See you soon my friend!! sorry for stealing your thread!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom