Dive Report: Navarre Beach Pier 07 Sept 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arrrrrggggg! I'd love to make it, but I'm jammed up with work until the weekend :*(

Don't hold out to long before you make it over here. You know how those shifting sands are!

Anyone make it to Whiskey Wreck or the Paddle wheeler or any of the other shore dives in AL?

We're talking about doing a night dive at the pier tonight Tueday Sept. 9. Anyone interested?

Must be nice living so close to the water you can practically walk there. You did say you had an extra room didn't you?:wink:

Next time, I might take you up on that. :D

Hi, I'm Frank. Your my new best friend :D

Frank, My wife's concerned about me bringing home a Scuba Diving Serial killer so we'll have to dive together a few times before you can be my best friend. I think Denise has to dive with me a couple more times too cause according to my wife all Scuba Diving women are out to steal her Scuba Diving man. :wink:

Ahh shucks..I thought I already had clearance. :wink:

We may have some better shore dive conditions soon. The waves are really kicking up at the beach. Hopefully it is uncovering P-cola beach reef right now. Check out this pic taken at the P-cola Pier:

bilde

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom