Dive Report: Navarre Beach Pier 07 Sept 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank, My wife's concerned about me bringing home a Scuba Diving Serial killer so we'll have to dive together a few times before you can be my best friend. I think Denise has to dive with me a couple more times too cause according to my wife all Scuba Diving women are out to steal her Scuba Diving man. :wink:

Serial killer? I haven't been caught... I mean, I haven't killed.., ah nevermind!

Only a few dives huh? That's cool, that would only take about 4 hours. :D

bilde

Wait until the conditions are like this Xray to take Frank diving and then tell him to go on in and you'll be right behind him. :D

Wait until the conditions are like this Xray to take Frank diving and then tell him to go on in and you'll be right behind him. :D

This was what you and Stasia aborted for on the night dive and Navarre wasn't it?

Yes!!!!!!!!!! That looks like the conditions we fought against that night. :wink: But it didn't deter us. We dove in, let the surf pound us awhile for good measure, and then crawled back on the beach. :D

Yes!!!!!!!!!! That looks like the conditions we fought against that night. :wink: But it didn't deter us. We dove in, let the surf pound us awhile for good measure, and then crawled back on the beach. :D

That's hilliarious!:D

Well I was thinking I was going to get a chance to hit the water today or at least early this week, but the providers of my paychecks decided they had different plans for me, so I'm in Mississippi this week, so if anyone else can hit the beach I'd love to get an update. In fact it's like Christmas to me, I am so anxious to know that I'm condemplating a trip home at night for a dive then back the next AM for work. It's only 3 hours each way!

I'm condemplating a trip home at night for a dive then back the next AM for work. It's only 3 hours each way!

Now that's what I call dedication!! :D

I can't believe that's two miles from my house.

I'll go diving with ya if you need a buddy. I haven't been in the water a few months, but I don't think it would take much to get reacquainted with a 20 ft dive.

I can't believe that's two miles from my house.

I'll go diving with ya if you need a buddy. I haven't been in the water a few months, but I don't think it would take much to get reacquainted with a 20 ft dive.

PM me if you want to go sometime, or watch for posts. We regularly meet as a group to dive.

Back
Top Bottom