dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Sunday found us setting out on lake atlantic for our journey to the san gil. It had been at least 10 years since I had seen her and I was waxing a little poetic. The ride was uneventfull, smooth and quick. We arrived about 8:30, just in time to play chicken with a container ship. We backed off and let him pass before grappling in. I splashed into clear blue 72 degree water with 100' vis down to 50 feet. Below fifty it was 52 degrees and a darkish 25-30 foot of vis. I found the chain draped acrossed the wreck and the hook laying in the sand, zero current. We were in the middle section with relief up about 20 feet. I took one big slob for dinner, and the other divers bagged a few bugs. All in all a great day. The scheduled trip for Wed. is looking bad at this point. If some one knows where the plug to the atlantic fan is, please un plugg it.
Eric
YMMV

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom