divegearexpress.com...Authorized Dealer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

milbournosphere

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I was looking at buying a DG-03 computer from them but after hearing some horror stories with some other brands (not related to this vendor), I wanted to check...is divegearexpress.com an authorized Hollis dealer?

---------- Post added March 2nd, 2013 at 09:17 PM ----------

Nevermind, I managed to find the link on your website to list authorized dealers; looked them up by zipcode and they're on there. Carry on!

If you're looking to buy something from DGE I just wanted to say that they stand behind anything they sell. I haven't had any major issues with anything I've ordered and any questions I've had are always quickly answered.

I have only purchased once from them, but plan on doing it over and over again - they were great!

+1 for DGE.

I was in Kuwait a year ago and talked to the owner at length on a BP/W purchase and I could not be more happier with their CUSTOMER service. While I will always support my LSD when I am stateside, when I work overseas many times they ARE my LSD of choice.

Thanks for the feedback, ladies and gents. I've heard good things about DGE, but I just wanted to make sure they were an authorized dealer. I've heard horror stories about people buying computers from a grey-market/non-authorized seller and having the manufacturer refuse to even repair the thing, much less honor the warranty.

Thanks for the feedback, ladies and gents. I've heard good things about DGE, but I just wanted to make sure they were an authorized dealer. I've heard horror stories about people buying computers from a grey-market/non-authorized seller and having the manufacturer refuse to even repair the thing, much less honor the warranty.

Go ahead and make your purchase you will have no problems I almost guarantee it.

Back
Top Bottom