Divers Wholesale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwwest101

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Divers Wholesale has a Bare Velocity Full for 119.99 US. My local LDS has the same suit for 169.99 US. Has anyone ever ordered from Divers Wholesale? I have used ScubaToys and been very happy. Before I order I thought I would see if anyone has used them.
Thanks in advance.

dwwest101:
Divers Wholesale has a Bare Velocity Full for 119.99 US. My local LDS has the same suit for 169.99 US. Has anyone ever ordered from Divers Wholesale? I have used ScubaToys and been very happy. Before I order I thought I would see if anyone has used them.
Thanks in advance.

Last July, I bought a Bare 7mm Arctic full suit, 7mm Arctic hooded vest, 3mm hooded vest, 7mm Cold Water boots, 5mm cold water gloves.

I was and am very happy with DW's prices, delivery and service. The only problem was I was overcharged for shipping. However, I was credited and given a code to use for 10% off my next order.

The Bare equipment is awesome.

dwwest101:
Thanks in advance.

We also happen to be a Bare Dealer... while right now we mainly carry some of their Drysuits - we can order up any suit you're ever looking for. I see that divers wholesale is in Canada, but so is Bare - so either way the suit will come down from up there to get to Texas. I've not heard any bad things about divers wholesale... so if you're in a hurry, they might be a bit faster if they have it in stock.

scubatoys:
We also happen to be a Bare Dealer... while right now we mainly carry some of their Drysuits - we can order up any suit you're ever looking for. I see that divers wholesale is in Canada, but so is Bare - so either way the suit will come down from up there to get to Texas. I've not heard any bad things about divers wholesale... so if you're in a hurry, they might be a bit faster if they have it in stock.
I just ordered a Neosport from you on Monday. If I would have known you were a BARE dealer I would have ordered one of those instead.

Never a problem... If you don't want the neosport - you can shoot it back to us, and we'll get the other heading toward you as soon as we can get one in... But I don't really know if it's worth the extra money it would cost you.

scubatoys:
Never a problem... If you don't want the neosport - you can shoot it back to us, and we'll get the other heading toward you as soon as we can get one in... But I don't really know if it's worth the extra money it would cost you.
Larry,
I dove with the Neosport today. It worked great. Did everything I wanted.
I'm glad yall are in business, someday I am going to have to drive up there to see it in person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom