Divesoft Freedom Trimix: Cheaper and better than Perdix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shearwater has always had the best customer service in the industry so if that matters to you it's an easy choice.
Depends on where you live. This may be true for US customers but it's definitely not true for EU customers.

Well I know 3 people that have Liberties (of various variations) but use some Shearwater variant as at a backup computer if that gives you an idea of what they think of the Liberty computer.
Do you know why? Is it because of reliability issues? Maybe they just had those SWs laying around. My ccr backup computer is just one of the computers I use for OC dives, I did not specifically pick it to be a backup.

I have one. It’s a very good computer. Maybe even better than SW. however, customer service in the past wasn’t 10% of SW’s. I know that’s changed recently with Matej getting fired at Divesoft USA, but I make all of my dives with SW now.

Well I know 3 people that have Liberties (of various variations) but use some Shearwater variant as at a backup computer if that gives you an idea of what they think of the Liberty computer.

But I must say I do enjoy a good game of snake on deco.
appreciated.. that helps me alot ..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom