Diving Cozumel....need Comments Etc..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalOffshore:
Christi: We will be in Cozumel on Nov 22nd for the day coming off the Grandeur of the Seas. Newly certified, but we will complete our AOW in September. What do you suggest and offer? Thanks.

You can contact Christi thru her website she can answer all your questions there http://bluextseadiving.com/contact.htm :D

Ok, it seems I have inadvertently given out misleading info on my earlier post.
I have been trying to track down Raul Platas, see post "Raul Platas" & "Blue Bubble...in Trouble?", who used to work for Blue Bubble, he went to work for Blue XT Sea for a short period of time, and now has is own boat, this is the Raul that I was refering to in my earlier post. Which if anyone did go to Raul Platas website off my like they would notice right away which guy I was talking about as his Photo is on his home page.
Raul Romero, still works for Blue XT Sea, I'm sure this is the Raul that was refered to above.
I did not mean to mislead anyone by not using Raul Platas' last name in my earlier post, but apparently I did and sincerly apologize if I have.
I ment no harm to anyone's reputation or operation, I have in the past and will continue to recommend Blue XT Sea divers to people on the site. Everyone I have personally talked to has had wonderful experiences with them as well as what I have read here on "the Board". I also plan to dive them myself in the future as I would like to promote all good ops on the island.

Thankx so much for y'alls time, God Bless,
THE SHARK

Hotel Cozumel is a great hotel, the staff is nice and friendly and the rooms are well furnished. The food is on my scale C. They tried to make it fancy, but it didn't work too well, but there are so many places to eat in town that its not a big deal. Diving with Dive Paradise was great. We wern't on cattle boats, this is the major mistake people make when going on a dive vacation and then they complain that its the operators fault. Come on your just plain cheep. Spend the extra 20$ and have a nice time, don't blame the operator. I was on the "fast" boats with 8 people max, and I had a great time. Spend the extra money and go on a fast boat, its worth it. I've also tried Sand Dollar on Cozumel and there not as good as Paradise. Paradise is the best operator on Cozumel Island.

I have used Dive Paradise's large boat and small boat. I like both of them.
I think both Dive Paradise and Aqua Safari offer around $70 for 3 dives a day.
I am not experienced diver. But I met a lot of experienced divers on boat and they didn't complain about Dive Paradise.
I did get 45-60 mins on each dive with them.

Back
Top Bottom