Diving Dry at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've read that CSSP is closed for MLK day, but I'm looking to get some cold water experience before March 1st. If you are free Sunday noon/afternoon, I'd like to dive. There's this beast of a wetsuit I'd like to try out...

PolsVoice

I put it on my calender.

Pol, you are welcome to join us then. If I can get out before then I'll try to give a couple days notice and put it up here. If you were asking about this Sunday, I don't think so, but I'll look closer.

TwoBit

I was out at CSSP on New Years for the Polar Bear dive. I was wearing shorts on the way out there, but man that water was cold. I guess it didn't help that my exhaust valve started leaking as well as the new mask I was using.

I should be over the shock before Feb. 29th so I'll probably see y'all out there.

Dez

lol man your crazy, but then again who in the group isnt, but let me guess your tank still lastest over 2 hours. now here is another question do we have pictures of you doing the polar bear in shorts?

Tooth

Just want to make sure we are still on for CSSP on Sunday Feb 29, 2004 at 11AM for the "Leap Year Dive" ! A dive you can only do every 4 years!
Debra W.

Tooth, I love your fathers quote. My dad would always say " There are two ways to learn things the hard way and the easy way" Of course he was saying that to me because I always took the hard way. :bonk: Hhhhmmmm think I still do. I guess some things never change. Thanks for the smile :)

parrothead well i just changed the quote in my sig so this is the new one the old one was "Live and learn or dont live long"

Scubatooth
aka
Dan

Back
Top Bottom