diving goals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get into Cave diving in the distant future. I'm quite far away from this goal, in both the skill and monetary department though :>

My main goal is to dive once a month over the next year. I also plan on doing the AOW. Oh yeah, also get a good dive ladder on the boat.

Man, this is snowballing. Lots of fun potential this year.

Goal #1 - dive as often as possible
Goal #2 - make the same number of ascents as descents

Other than that, I'm pretty flexible ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I've spent the last year and a half buried in training. I think I forgot what it's like just to dive for, you know...fun. Just look around at stuff, maybe take a few pictures.

That's my goal. Just relax and dive my new training for a while. My instructor (who, thank goodness, is moving out of state :wink: ) says I'll be bored not doing drills every dive.

We'll see...

I like Bob's goals.

I want to be always learning …. From experienced divers to new divers I think everyone’s got good ideas and not so good but its good to here them all. And to enjoy diving at all times.

#1 Goal - finish my instructor certification
#2 Goal - go on a "dedicated" dive trip - liveaboard or a resort dedicated to divers!

I have 2 main goals for this year...besides trying to dive at least once a week.

#1. Rescue Dive training in April
#2. Nitrox cert in June

Curacao dive trip in Nov.

Gain expierience and a greater comfort level. Improve my limited skills.
Avoid killing myself !:wink:

Back
Top Bottom