Diving in Kigston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lic2kil

Reaction score
Just a quick shout out to the guys at NTD Thanks for a awsome weekend of diving and hospitality made me feel all warm and fuzzy like .......just like MOM's ....and I finally I understand DIR .......Doing it Rutledge .....thanks for telling me what to buy.
P.S the BBQ and Beer was exellent but I still cant find my pants :05:

"and I finally I understand DIR .......Doing it Rutledge .....thanks for telling me what to buy"
I think this is great, but if you walk into any dive store, they will tell you what to buy too. Guess what? They are right too because that is what they sell.
deepdiver5by5

I am looking for anyone who want to go diving Monday July 19th in kingston. I am going to be staying on the b&B Boat Monday night...so if anyone wants to come out and play during the day, or after work...I'm open to suggestions :) Sounds like there are lost of nice folks to play with!

Lic2kil:
and I finally I understand DIR .......Doing it Rutledge .....thanks for telling me what to buy.
P.S the BBQ and Beer was exellent but I still cant find my pants :05:
Tom, I think you should copyright this.... :D

ROTFLMAO..... if you only knew........Tom what should I wear tomorrow???
and where the @#$&! are my pants ??? I think that dirty weasle dolphine dennis has them

Hi All,

I was thinking about getting together a charter for Monday daytime from NTD - looking for more people to fill it up. Need at least one more, we plan on asking for Advanced level dives and the 2-tank cost is $50.

PM me if interested.

Mike

artw:
there are other dive shops in the area that sell similar equipment so "no".
oh oh oh please tell me where and what dive shop maybe I can get a better deal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom