Diving In Neuvo Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Might want to do a search... I know they are mentioned on the board... can't remember why we chose NOT to use them though....??

I dove with Vallarta Adventures at the Mariettas Islands with my husband and my brother and sister snorkelled, which was great! The party starts AFTER the dive and they took us to a secluded beach. Did and eco tour (no big whoop) but the staff/crew and dive master were great. This was about a 45 ft dive, vis was variable but the dive enjoyable. Say morey eels, some rays and lots of fish.

We also did the jungle canopy tour and that was awesome. This operation was along a river and after the canopy tour there is an awesome little beach/restaurant along this river, beautiful. Bring bathing suits, we didn't and regretted it. A MUST DO.

I love PV, bought timeshare in Nuevo Vallarta and when my husband gets back from the Persian Gulf, we will hopefully rondesvous there!

Enjoy. I'm off to Cabo in May. No dive buddy

PepperDM:
Just booked my first warm water vacation in Neuvo Vallarta, approx 20 miles south of Puerto Vallarta for spring break! I am currently talking with Pacific Scuba about using them to take us diving. Has anyone had any experience with them or know someone else I should be takling to???

Also, what sites would you recommed are a "must see" for both diving and surface intervals. I would like to see some obscure eco stuff if possible but we are travelling with someone who has mild asthma so we can not do anthing too stressing on the cardio system. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom