diving in pennsylvania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Where in PA are you? I'm in Pittsburgh so not that far from Erie. Been wanting to do some diving up in Lake Erie but just haven't made it up there yet.

First of all, Welcome! You can find scads of information about lots of dive sites or whatever happens to peak your interest.

Actually, Willow Springs is southeast of Dutch. Between Harrisburg and Reading. Lots of stuff to practice on, if you can see it!

Erie is a long schlepp to Dutch or Atlantic wreck diving but it will be well worth the trip! Drop us a line or visit our site.

I've been to Bainbridge (near Middletown/Harrisburg) and Dutch Springs (near Nazareth/Allentown). I prefer Bainbridge for visibility. There are some interesting fresh water jelly fish and aggressive little fish that like to bite your ears (so consider wearing a hood).

Never been to Lake Erie...I guess I should give it a try...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom