Diving in San Remigio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

am just curious why the rates and rooms are for four people. am not into that kinda thing you know....

bwahahahahaha, i have to laugh kuya jigz....the visual i have in my head of that statement was really funny...

yes it is, its 2 hours from cebu city

well, the rate for 4 people its for the package deal the resort have, the rate for the diving is cheaper (the room and the food)and it will be online in the next few days.
the dive shop is new and its been only few months. the rate for a dive with your own gear is 920 peso and there is no extra fee...
if u dont have gear then the price is 1200 per dive and then the more dives u do the price go down....
if u want to see photos u can see lots of them on facebook, just search for san remigio beach club.
because the palce is new , the dives are totaly virgin and there are no other boats or crazy jetski...
the caves are not 100 meter long, there are few small one and one big one in 30 meter.
in the season we got whale sharks around the wall.

well, the rate for 4 people its for the package deal the resort have, the rate for the diving is cheaper (the room and the food)and it will be online in the next few days.
the dive shop is new and its been only few months. the rate for a dive with your own gear is 920 peso and there is no extra fee...
if u dont have gear then the price is 1200 per dive and then the more dives u do the price go down....
if u want to see photos u can see lots of them on facebook, just search for san remigio beach club.
because the palce is new , the dives are totaly virgin and there are no other boats or crazy jetski...
the caves are not 100 meter long, there are few small one and one big one in 30 meter.
in the season we got whale sharks around the wall.
sounds very interesting, saar, I would have loved to go diving around that area the last time I was there in February - unfortunately I hadn't heard of anyone operating close by. Good to have a contact now.

i hope u will come and join for few dives, if u have facebook check out our photos. im working on a nice photo gallery also in our website but it will take some time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom