Diving in Subic Bay Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat:
She must have been in mining where else would she get to be so good at golddigging!

octotat,

Are you saying she liked you only for your "pesonality" :)

Rickg

I did a lot of diving while I was in the PI and Subic Bay - some of it was even in the water :eyebrow: . I can't picture what Olongapo evolved into, although now I see that the population there is 206,000. Wow.
The last time I pulled into there, my first wife was waiting for me on the pier with the welcoming brass - she was a spook and a squid at the time and could get around the Pacific pretty easily. Olongapo with your wife around sure was not the same...

Well guys,

Thank you for a lot of response. More than I expected over one night. Still missing contact information to Scuba Shack but I made an inquiry to Master Dive.
One thing just came to my mind. Why should I leave Subic on Friday? I can stay the whole weekend!!! See, an old brain reacts slowly.

What comes to Filipina wifes I would prefere not to comment but as usually I can't keep quiet. "octotat" seem to have some experience, mostly negative. This is sometimes the case and I'm sure it's not a nice experience. However there is also happy stories and all of them are not golddiggers. Money is always a issue with Filipinas but show me the western girl who don't care about money. Actually no difference. But to be honest, yes Filipinas are wild cats hard to handle.

Need to do some work now. See you guys.

Leif

Octotat,
Is there any gold to dig?

I happen to be from Olongapo but not everyone are gold diggers. Gold diggers or scums are all over the world they're not just in one place. You'll find them everywhere and this doesn't just apply to women there are also men who are gold diggers.

Relationship is commitment and you have to work with your partner to make it work but if it ends in a nasty divorce of course it sucks but you have to move on and accept that this is part of life.

It just seem stupid and irresponsible to post something like that about someone. It's also very offensive.

Go to Las Vegas and maybe you'll have a different view about gold diggers. It knows no race or gender.

millionaire:
Octotat,
Is there any gold to dig?

I happen to be from Olongapo but not everyone are gold diggers. Gold diggers or scums are all over the world they're not just in one place. You'll find them everywhere and this doesn't just apply to women there are also men who are gold diggers.

Relationship is commitment and you have to work with your partner to make it work but if it ends in a nasty divorce of course it sucks but you have to move on and accept that this is part of life.

It just seem stupid and irresponsible to post something like that about someone. It's also very offensive.

I agree. They can be found everywhere...

Leifintaiwan:
Hi to all out there,

I'm new to scuba diving and also to this forum. I just got my Open Water License 3 weeks ago in Bohol (Philippines) during a vacation. So the only dives I have in the logbook are 4 dives!

Now I have a new opportunity to do some diving because I will visit Subic Bay in the PH for some business. I found a diving shop very close to the hotel where I'm going to stay but I can't find any contact information anywhere. The name of the shop is "Scuba Shack" and it's on the Freeport area of Subic Bay. Anybody have any information about this shop? The reason I would like to use this shop is that I will have a very tight schedule in Subic and most likely only time one afternoon. See how work is disturbing free time and hobbies!

Something about myself. I'm from Finland but living in Taiwan. Been here 3 1/2 years now. BTW, anybody from Taiwan here on the board? I'm married to my wonderful Filipina wife and we have a 3 year old boy.
My favorite saying:
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: HOLY S**T, WHAT A RIDE".
Well, I think this is ME.

Regards,
Leif
Money is just not an issue with "FILIPINAS" it's an issue with everyone. Men and women. Money is the number one reason why married couples here in the U.S divorce. Most likely not just in the U.S. but again all over the world. You just have to work it out with your partner and see what solution you can come up with.

Fortunately I make my own money and work my *** off day and night and able to take care of my family at the same time so it doesn't need to be an issue with my husband who is also a hardworking individual.

I wish people can be less ignorant about reality.

They have their opinion I have my opinion.

@ millionaire: Answer the question, please. Was it really necessary to bring back a year old disagreement?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom