Diving in Subic Bay Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i got back from Subic yesterday, spent the last weekend there. very nice wreck diving...the sites we went to were the japanese patrol boat, el kapitan, LST and USS new york... LST was pretty deep around 120 ft so short bottom time there, better be a tech diver to be able to do a deco dive...

there's a new dive shop there, opened just 4 months ago i think, its called Boardwalk dive center, its almost at the bay front, located at the side of the boardwalk in, a few steps from scuba shack... Scuba shack rate per dive is 30 usd!! while this place is 750 php per dive, irregardless of what site...nice shiny tanks and boats..new equipment is always so addicting....

im acquainted with these people who own the shop. if you need their number, just let me know, pretty good folks..i've got a video put i dont know how to upload it in this site, its a clip of one of the blue spotted sting rays i saw in El Kapitan..i saw about 5 on the sandy bottom on my dive.

dive_addict:
i got back from Subic yesterday, spent the last weekend there. very nice wreck diving...the sites we went to were the japanese patrol boat, el kapitan, LST and USS new york... LST was pretty deep around 120 ft so short bottom time there, better be a tech diver to be able to do a deco dive...

there's a new dive shop there, opened just 4 months ago i think, its called Boardwalk dive center, its almost at the bay front, located at the side of the boardwalk in, a few steps from scuba shack... Scuba shack rate per dive is 30 usd!! while this place is 750 php per dive, irregardless of what site...nice shiny tanks and boats..new equipment is always so addicting....

im acquainted with these people who own the shop. if you need their number, just let me know, pretty good folks..i've got a video put i dont know how to upload it in this site, its a clip of one of the blue spotted sting rays i saw in El Kapitan..i saw about 5 on the sandy bottom on my dive.

nice.. el kapitan's always a good dive, try going to the boiler room next time to see those yummy lobsters.. the toilet seat still there on the sandy bottom? :)

about the toilet seat...really? i didnt see any...and ill make sure ill go to the boiler room next time. may possibly be going there again this week. i love summer. gives me more reason to crave for beaches every weekend. :)

never sorry about marrying a Filipina...what about all those United States' VFW's retired and living in the Philippines? You know, those "victim of Filipina wife" :D

well, some pinoys do, hehehe:monkeydan

shugar:
on the other hand... great choice on a filipina wife! never met anyone who regretted marrying a filipina!

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom