Diving in Subic Bay Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat:
Then you haven't met me yet!

i do agree what was her occupation before you married her? a miner? huh ?

maybe we are off topic. . . .

Halthron:
@ millionaire: Answer the question, please. Was it really necessary to bring back a year old disagreement?
"YES" I'm not looking for any fight but it's always good to hear another side of the story.

If it bothers you that I spoke up about things that disturbs me that is your problem. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

chip104:
haha! give millionaire a break, Halthron. She's new around here. :)

So millionaire: do you scuba dive?
Hi Chip 104,
I don't dive yet but I just enrolled for a class in June when I have more opening in my schedule. Hopefully, I can come and visit Olongapo next summer.

millionaire:
"YES" I'm not looking for any fight but it's always good to hear another side of the story.

If it bothers you that I spoke up about things that disturbs me that is your problem. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
It doesn't bother me at all. I was just wondering if you knew that you were arguing with people who most likely weren't reading your messages. This being a local forum and the people you have a problem with either aren't SB regulars or rarely post here. Some people need to restart year old threads, others don't. I see it as an unnecessary injection of negativity.

guys, are you aware that we are at the same side of the fence.

the reason for the passionate post (of millionaire) is that olongapo/ subic is where the spouse grew up.

there are gold diggers and i like " not only women are gold diggers..." ehhehhehe it brings to mind the male gold diggers D.I. are mostly gold diggers.

here is a clue what D.I. stands for I= instructor i will not state what the D stands fo,r so i may not offend anyone who may happen to be a D.I. before they got into Diving.

and divorce and separation are very touchy subjects , they are reality. but this thread is scuba diving in SUBIC so lets some together here now and discuss on this thread subic scuba divng.

i think we can also discuss diving in subic in two feet but i think that would be a very TOS violation here. :D

SO LETS..., GET...., TOGETHER NOW , and BE ALRIGHT (bob marley)

are we cool ? we should be , we are one we are (form the we are the world theme music)

I'm proud to be a male golddigger... now to find my next sugar mamma to finance my diving...

Back
Top Bottom