Diving Into The Unknown (2016) / "Takaisin Pintaan"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-I noticed that discshop.fi shows language English, texts Eng/Swe/Nor/Dan
cdon.fi shows languages Eng, Finn, Swe, Nor, texts only Eng/Swe
Both sites have preorder price 13,95 euros

--------------------------------------------------
ALL TEXT BELOW IS FROM their Finn FB pages => Takaisin pintaan / Diving into the Unknown

The film will be released on DVD and Blu-ray in Finland in June. Our international fans please be patient! We are working on the international BD/DVD/VOD distribution and will inform you soon!

We are proud to announce that our UK premiere will be at Edinburgh International Film Festival in June! For more information see the festival website => Diving into the Unknown (Takaisin pintaan)

Last edited:
-I noticed that discshop.fi shows language English, texts Eng/Swe/Nor/Dan
cdon.fi shows languages Eng, Finn, Swe, Nor, texts only Eng/Swe
Both sites have preorder price 13,95 euros

--------------------------------------------------
ALL TEXT BELOW IS FROM their Finn FB pages => Takaisin pintaan / Diving into the Unknown

The film will be released on DVD and Blu-ray in Finland in June. Our international fans please be patient! We are working on the international BD/DVD/VOD distribution and will inform you soon!

We are proud to announce that our UK premiere will be at Edinburgh International Film Festival in June! For more information see the festival website => Diving into the Unknown (Takaisin pintaan)

If that discshop.fi turns out to be shipping English-language (at least subtitled) versions then I'll be ordering one soon.

Looks like it will be available on iTunes eventually. The DVD/Blue ray is in Finnish, subtitles in English.

I just saw this film and I really enjoyed it. Courtesy of extratorrent but I'd have bought a copy if I could find one.
As already mentioned, mostly spoken in Finnish but the English subtitles are good.

Really really want to see this movie. Really surprised you can't pay to download it, at least I can't find where you can

Had wanted to see this movie for a while; even tried to use google translate to dl it thru a finnish rental site.

After seeing Mike's post above I found it the same way and enjoyed it it Blue Ray format.

Very nicely shot and interesting story.

It's a shame that people who would like to buy are having to give up and download torrents. Hopefully they will get downloads or dvd/BR/rental sales moving soon.
I don't know, but I strongly suspect that some of this revenue would find it's way back to the kids that lost their dad. Better them than the torrent site's advertisers.

It's a shame that people who would like to buy are having to give up and download torrents. Hopefully they will get downloads or dvd/BR/rental sales moving soon.
I don't know, but I strongly suspect that some of this revenue would find it's way back to the kids that lost their dad. Better them than the torrent site's advertisers.

Got a message from the movie team earlier today saying that the iTunes version is currently in the works, and they are hoping to have it available online soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom